Year 6 - Year 11
Friday Nights 7PM-8.45PM
During State-school Terms
Richard Johnson Anglican Marsden Park School Hall
2 Corcoran St, Marsden Park
7pm-9pm During State-School Terms
A Typical Night At Youth
Our Friday Night Youth Group is about connecting with Jesus and with each other. Our official program kicks off at 7:00 pm, so it’s good to get here a bit before that time to register, play some games and meet some of the other youth and leaders. Some of the regular elements of our night include:
- Connecting Time - It's good for people who want to connect to share in life and to pray together. Connecting time is when we get to do that as a big group.
- Games - God has made a fun world; we want to enjoy it together and grow in our friendships.
- Preaching - God's Word, the Bible is wonderful and powerful, and we open it every week to see what God has to say to us especially about Jesus and what he offers us.
- Group Time - We go into small groups with other youth our age to talk about our faith and lives.
- Supper - we spend some free time together, eating, playing games and growing our friendships.
Each week is a bit different, but those are some of the things you can look forward to. We would love to have you visit our program one night! Feel free just to come along. If you have any questions, please get in touch with Adam, our Church's Assistant Minister, here: [email protected]
YOUTH LIFE GROUP
One of the most valuable parts of our youth ministry is our YouthLIFE group. This group is for those in Years 7 to 12 and meets on a Sunday afternoon from 3:30pm - 4:30pm. This group is a great opportunity to connect more deeply with one another and God. Time is spent in God's word, the Bible, praying, sharing life together and eating food. Afterwards, we connect some more and then go into our church's 5 pm service. For more information or if you have any questions, please get in touch with Adam, our church's Assistant Minister, here: [email protected]